Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dexter Goodies

Alright, I know the goodies are pouring in! I've gotten my package from my awesome pal, Eva Mae (warning: Ravelry link!). Here are a few pictures of the awesomeness.

dex swap 001 dex swap 003 dex swap 009


A skein of Tempted Handpainted Sock Yarn in "Intrigue", two balls of Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy (it's purple, I know it doesn't look it, but it is a deeeeeep deep purple. It's unbelievably soft and gorgeous), an ice truck, a doll head keychain, a sheep tape measure, and Reese's peanut butter cups. Random interesting bit: I'm amused that she chose the peanut butter cups (I love all things chocolatey) because I remember watching a Forensic Files episode once where peanut butter cups were a clue. Okay, it was the wrapper. Either way. It's super awesome! Thanks!

1 comment:

Girl Meets Needle said...

That little ice truck was a fantastic touch! And don't sweat worrying about what kind of swap partner you are, I'm sure your partner will love her package!