Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a reminder...

That everyone should have heard from their respective spoilers by now at LEAST once. :)
And if you haven't already done so, I'd appreciate it if you'd continue on with the contact at least once per week until your package has been mailed out just to keep your partners aware that you are there and you care...erm, so to speak. Believe me, I know how completely stress-relieving it is to hear from a swap partner in a brandy-new swap. I'm sure I don't have to remind you though, especially since all of you seem like such pros!

Also, I'd like to say thank you, once again, for participating and helping to make this swap fun! And, I thought I'd let you guys know that I'm planning on a second round sometime in May, and that I'm looking for input on other things we could do to make this swap fun. Other things we could include in our swap questionnaire. How we could make it so more people know that this swap exists. In other words, I'm looking for your ideas. If you have any, post 'em here or e-mail one of the hostesses! We'd love to hear from you!

Happy hunting...er...swapping! :)

~Cadence~

Oh...and if you haven't done so already and are the proud owner of a happy little knitblog (or a blog of any kind), please put one of the buttons provided by Knitfink (thanks again for that Becca!) somewhere on your page so people who may read your blog will hopefully stumble upon us for the next round! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cadence, I'm really enjoying this and I do have a suggestion for the questionaire for next time. More questions about the yarn. What is your favorite yarn, what might you like to receive, what type of projects do you knit (sock yarn or no sock yarn) What colorways are your favorites, any allergies? I can not wear angora (like in Lamb's Pride) it KILLS my skin, that kind of thing. Otherwise I'm loving it! I use their 'favorites' as more of a jumping off point, colorways etc, than just "i want this yarn, give it to me" type of thing.